FAQ’s - UPI Aspire Pathway Program
What is the Canada Pathway Program all about ?
- The Pathway program enables the students to complete a part of Program in India and then take transfer to a College or University abroad.
- They get credits for completing the program in India.
- The credits are transferable.
What does credit transfer mean ?
- Upon the completion of each Module, the student gets credit (usually 3).
- When he takes a transfer, these credits are transferred and the student does not need to take up these modules again.
What is the advantage for The student?
- The student saves time and money.
- The duration of the course in India is of 9-14 months duration and he gets a credit transfer of up to two years i.e. he saves up to 10 months.
- He saves the money of up to USD $ 40000 every year.
- The average tuition fee for an International Undergraduate Course varies from USD$ 10000 to 20000. The living cost varies from $ 10,000- 15000.
Where can the student get admissions?
- The student can opt to study at Colleges and Universities in Australia, UK, USA, Canada and European Union.
- Certified copies of Transcripts.
- Copy of ID Proof.
- 4 Photographs.
- A copy of Passport.
- International Students at University or College in Canada may be eligible to work off-campus for up to 20 hours per week without a work permit if they have a valid study permit and meet Canadian government-set requirements.
- Students can get work permit after completion of the respective course successfully as per Canadian Govt. Immigration rules.
- Students can apply for Permanent Residence as per Canadian Govt. Immigration rules.
- We will never say to prospective students that we provide VISA or PR or help in providing the same as it is part/decision of Canadian embassy.
What are the entry requirements ?
- 17 years old.
- Completion of High school.
What is the Fee of the Course?
- It is USD $ 6500