Business Diploma in Marketing
- ABOUT COLLEGE
- ABOUT CITY
The Advanced Diploma of Business Management focuses on assisting students in identifying and developing their leadership potential in management and leadership practices through industry and competitive analysis as well as assisting students in being competent in decision-making, flexible and adaptable when change is necessary, and the ability to improve their personal and social resilience.
Students can learn how to execute tasks, find efficiencies, recruit the best employees, and apply their financial skills to make wise, creative, and strategic business decisions. They will concentrate on their development as leaders and decision-makers through experiential learning and realistic assignments that will model real-world business scenarios.
Course duration: The 60-credit Advanced Diploma of IT & Computing is a full-time course that is delivered in 4 semesters that include 2400 equivalent instructional hours.
Program Core Units
Principles of Management
Advance Technical Writing
Principles of Marketing
Principles of Finance
Leading Organizational change
Human Resources Management
Leadership and Organizational Behaviour
Foundations of Leadership
Globalization and International Management
Course Learning Outcomes
Students who complete the Advanced Diploma in Business Management should expect to gain the following competencies:
• Develop strong analytical and theoretical tools and apply them in their respective field of business.
• Demonstrate critical thinking skills
• Perform work in compliance with relevant statutes, regulations and business practices.
• Evaluate the impact of global issues on an organization's business opportunities by using an environmental scan.
• Apply principles of corporate sustainability, corporate social responsibility and ethics to support an organization's business initiatives.
• Use current concepts/systems to support an organization's business initiatives.
• Critically evaluate, design, and conduct research.
• Outline and assess the components of a business plan.
• Use accounting and financial principles to support the operations of an organization.
• Apply marketing and sales concepts used to support the operations of an organization.
• Outline principles of supply chain management and operations management.
• Develop strategies for ongoing personal and professional development to enhance work performance in the business field.
• Demonstrate the ability to communicate arguments and relevant managerial information
- Secondary School Diploma or equivalent, or a mature applicant
- English: Grade 12 - C, or equivalent course
- Mathematics: Grade 12 - C, or equivalent course
Required Minimum Scores
TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
80 (20L, W, S, R) iBT (Internet-based TOEFL) or 550 Paper-based
IELTS -Academic Module
6 – Overall with no Band below 5.5
58 - Overall Minimum Score (49L, W, S, R)
FCE (Cambridge English First)
174 - Cambridge English Scale or FCE B
CAE (Cambridge English: Advanced)
180 - Cambridge English Scale or CAE C
CPE (Cambridge English Proficiency)
200 - Cambridge English Scale or CPE C
CAEL (Canadian Academic English Language)
60 - Overall score with no band below 50
On behalf of Aspire College, it is my sincere privilege to welcome all future students to our world leading Canadian multi-pathway programs.
Our partnership with YSIS is a significant step forward in our vision to give Indian students the unique opportunity to access a Canadian qualification with the ability to earn up to 2 years credit towards a bachelor’s degree in top study destinations including Canada, USA, UK, Australia, New Zealand, Germany, Ireland and many more study destinations.
Recent year-12 graduates now face important decisions that will have long-lasting effects on their academic, personal, and professional life. By choosing Aspire College, students will gain a world class educational experience that balances in-depth study with a breadth of experience in various disciplines that form the core of human knowledge.
The recent COVID-19 pandemic circumstances have created great uncertainty especially for students and their parents as they consider their higher education options. Despite these difficult and uncertain times, we are proud of the fact that Aspire College student have continued to progress with their studies without disruption or delay this is our promise to our future students.
This unique experience awaiting you at Aspire College includes a collaborative model using a multiple mentorship approach. Through this approach, you will be supported and guided through the intellectual challenges of each phase of your Advanced Diploma. Upon completion you will receive further guidance on the choices you have to complete your degree abroad with credit transfer.
It’s Practical Programs
It’s Practical Programs and Hands-on Learning helps in direct consultation with the professional community, that are targeted at meeting industry demands for certain skill sets, thereby giving graduates the highest possible opportunity for employment and success.
The Stenberg’s staff are supportive and dedicated to help students achieve success and are committed to excellence in education.
The City of Surrey is the largest city by land area and second most populated in Metro Vancouver.
We are a forward-thinking, globally recognized leader in building vibrant, sustainable communities through technology and innovation. Our city is one of the fastest growing, culturally diverse cities in Canada.
The climate is typically
The climate is typically inter-coastal Pacific-Northwest: rainy, wet winters, often with heavy rainfall lasting into early spring. Winters are chilly but not frigid, summers are mild and sunny, and autumns are cool and cloudy.